Saturday, January 24, 2009

Are Data Entry Job Real Or Scam?

Data Entry work has recently been enjoying great growth online. Haven't you seen the adverts proliferating the search engines? "Data Entry Operators Required Earn $500 per week" "Legit Data Entry" Make $300 A Day Typing Data"...and so on The scam works through the scammer placing an advert online offering a homebased data entry job. But to get the job you have to pay between $10 and $50.I have purchased several data entry packages and to say I was disappointed is an understatement. The so called Data Entry Guides consisted of 5-7 pages of information telling me to place adverts online selling the same 5-7 page guide I just bought. I suppose you could say it's data entry as you're typing data into a form online, but I think the majority of you would describe data entry in different terms. Now I'm sure you will agree with me that you should not have to pay for a job.The amount of money you can earn is approximately £500.p.w. part-time to £1,000.p.w. full-time but this is dependent on how much work you do.They also provide great support assisting you in achieving assignment and have a 60 day Money Back Guarantee. High incomes are achievable. So, if you are looking for data entry work make sure you investigate and ask key questions before buying any package. Find out

1 comment:

  1. you said right the majority of us would describe data entry in different terms...that is truth.
    Online Bachelor Degrees
    Accredited Online Degree Programs

    ReplyDelete